GrabOne Goes BANG!

http://www.grabone.ie/dublin/view-all

IMPORTANT NOTICE
GrabOne will be closing in the coming weeks. As a result of the decision to close the business, we will not be launching any new voucher offers or deals from this point.

Over the past four and a half years, GrabOne has been proud to work with 4,769 merchants bringing 47,562 deals to our loyal and valued customers at a total saving of €60 million. For this, we would like to thank you sincerely.

If you are the holder of an unredeemed voucher that is in date, the voucher remains valid and will be honoured by the relevant merchant, in line with the normal terms and conditions of the voucher. All merchants owed money for current deals will continue to be paid as per our contracts with them.

Why Is GrabOne closing?
A decision to wind down GrabOne has been taken by our shareholders Independent News & Media and APN News & Media for commercial reasons.

Can you guarantee my voucher is valid?
If you are the holder of an unredeemed voucher that is in date, the voucher remains valid and will be honoured by the relevant merchant, in line with the normal terms and conditions of the voucher. All merchants owed money for current deals will continue to be paid as per our contracts with them.

How long do I have to redeem my voucher?
Please check the expiry date on your voucher or on your My Purchases page. You can redeem your voucher up to the expiry date.

Is there a cut-off point at which I will not be able to use my voucher?
If you are the holder of an unredeemed voucher, it is important that you are fully aware that the voucher remains valid and will be honoured by the merchant, in line with the normal terms and conditions of the voucher. Please check the expiry date on your voucher. You can redeem your voucher up to the expiry date.

I wanted to wait until next year to use my voucher as it does not suit me now. Will it still be honoured?
Please check the expiry date on your voucher or on your My Purchases page. You can redeem your voucher up to the expiry date. All vouchers will be honoured by merchants up to their expiration date.

What if the business I bought a coupon for closes down?
Please Contact Us and we will issue you with a refund once we confirm the business has closed.

Where can I check on the status of a product delivery?
If you have not yet received your product, please go to the Contact Us section to log into the site, then choose “ My Store Order has not arrived” and select the product you have not yet received. If you have multiple products please advise of this in the comment box also. We will endeavour to reply to all queries within 48 hours.

What if I have an issue with a product I have already received?
If you have a problem with your product please go to the Contact Us section to log into the site, choose “My Store Order is Damaged” and select the product you have an issue with. If you have multiple products please advise of this in the comment box also. We will come back to you with contact details of the merchant who can help you.

What about new deals you have just launched?
All vouchers sold remain valid and will be honoured by the merchant, in line with the normal terms and conditions of the voucher.

Am I entitled to a refund?
We do not normally offer refunds unless there are exceptional circumstances regarding the redemption of the voucher with the merchant, but we treat each refund request on a case-by-case basis and in line with your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. If you think you are entitled to a refund after reading this, please submit your request through our Contact Us page.

What happens if I have purchased this voucher as a gift?
The same terms and conditions apply. We advise that you contact the recipient and inform them about the usage of the voucher them.

Pity - found them good - with some good offers from time to time. Don't think Groupon or Living Social are as good. Not sure who else does this kind of stuff.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

King K

Clancys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼