Global Warming

I kinda believe in a version of climate change but am very wary of the dubious people (including irish) who ram an agenda driven version down our throats.

The amount of damage that the irish (hypocrits) green party has done in the past few years will take a long time to repair.

The Green Party were very farsighted with regard to climate change--problem the Irish Public were not willing to change their wasteful ways!

The Green Party were very farsighted with regard to climate change--problem the Irish Public were not willing to change their wasteful ways!

Good post and sums up exactly what is wrong with the greens.
instead of presenting people with information ,reasoned debate and choices all the green party wants to do is "change peoples behaviour". They even have "behaviour modification" written into their party policies and procedures. With the greens world view ordinary people are incapable of making decisions and must be made to do "the correct thing".
The greens believe that they are correct 100% of the time.

In this regard the greens are as bad as nazis.
with the sniff of power that they got here they imediately went extreme.

I was delighted when they got the boot and when their rich boy leader was exposed for the hypocrite that he is with his and his families very interesting shares portfolio.

Last edited:
Good post and sums up exactly what is wrong with the greens.
instead of presenting people with information ,reasoned debate and choices all the green party wants to do is "change peoples behaviour". They even have "behaviour modification" written into their party policies and procedures. With the greens world view ordinary people are incapable of making decisions and must be made to do "the correct thing".
The greens believe that they are correct 100% of the time.

In this regard the greens are as bad as nazis.
with the sniff of power that they got here they imediately went extreme.

I was delighted when they got the boot and when their rich boy leader was exposed for the hypocrite that he is with his and his families very interesting shares portfolio.

You seem to have a problem with the Greens Nazis???

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Chris McGrath

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼