GAA Season 2021

Have a look at any report from Wexford, Galway, Cavan, Monaghan and Meath to covid outbreaks to last summer......all directly related to club finals.......nothing linked to senior intercounty, that’s a fact. A huge amount of clubs disgraced themselves last year and the communities affected won’t forget in a hurry. As said there is no allowing of club training for a while yet so the inter county should go ahead and anyone with an ounce of sense or no axe to grind wild realise that

Junior, you’re right in saying the inter county season was always going to be first as they are the first let back training and playing but to say the reason why it’s so is because of club celebrations from last year is just plain wrong

Always would put club needs first .... but fellas here calling for the GAA to release a calender today giving the summer to clubs, when clubs havent even been approved to go back training let a lone play matches is madness.

They can only go by what they know and that is elite intercounty us allowed to be played so thats why that is being ran off.

I assume thh GAA would have been in discussion with the government such is their influence and it has prob been accepted that the extra 4/5 months of vaccinations will give the clubs a strong chance of starting AND finishing come september.
Ah here.......

Will you stop talking such sense -lads on here just don't want to know.

Always had to be county before club this year given how utterly conservative the country's governing body (NPHET!) are about the rona.

Regardless of the calendar I am really looking foward to the return of the games, I might even watch a football game or two at this stage 😀

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Flake The Gander

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼