Fuck Eric Clapton

I can't stand Clapton's music and from what I read I the article, he's a proper dick as well, but selling bootlegs has always been illegal.

It used to be one of the pleasures of going to Cork or Dublin back in the eighties, that there'd be some guy with a fold-up stand full of Maxell and BASF tapes with fluorescent colours and titles like 'U2 Croke Park 1987', 'INXS RDS 1988' and so on for about £3. I think I might even still have 'Cure RDS 1989 (Saturday)'. But everybody knew it was illegal.

I can't stand Clapton's music and from what I read I the article, he's a proper dick as well, but selling bootlegs has always been illegal.

It used to be one of the pleasures of going to Cork or Dublin back in the eighties, that there'd be some guy with a fold-up stand full of Maxell and BASF tapes with fluorescent colours and titles like 'U2 Croke Park 1987', 'INXS RDS 1988' and so on for about £3. I think I might even still have 'Cure RDS 1989 (Saturday)'. But everybody knew it was illegal.
I collect merch/records from my favorite band, and some of the best pieces you can pick up are bootleg shirts and records. The band are cool with bootlegging though, as long as the quality is decent.

Clapton on the other hand is just an arsehole.

I really like his music. He had a very troubled past but was a superb guitar player. Saying that I went to him down the Marquee and he was shite. What's worse is that you could see he didn't want to be there.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼