Freaky True Stories

Stayed in a mates house one night after a skinful. At about 3am i heard him having a full blown conversation with someone else. Clearly someone else whose voice i didnt know. Couldnt make out what they were saying but it was 100% someone else he was chatting to and they were chatting back.
Following morning i was asking him who called last night at 3, he had no idea what i was talking about. Told him what i heard, he genuinely hadnt a clue. Freaked the shit out of him. That was 7 years ago now.

Forward to 2010. New house
Last september his now wife woke one night at around 2am, himself gone. Middle of the week. No drink/Drugs taken. (Same fella never takes drugs). She could clearly hear 2 people chatting in the sitting room. She got up to see who it was, there was himself sitting on the couch talking to an empty chair and now there was no one responding to him.....
She woke him up and he had no recollection of how he got to the sitting room atall.

Freaked her out.

:) :)

Tis a true story tho. Bit mad. His brother seems prone to this kinda shite aswell. Said one time he was glancing out the window of his upstairs bedroom from the back of his room and a fella...literally walked past...his window....upstairs
When he went over to look out he saw a similar figure standing across the road looking back at him from the footpath down below.

A few weeks ago, after a night out with herself, we got home and i went straight to bed (we were a bit cranky with each other).She stayed up and made herself a cup tea and had a bit of a grumble to herself, when all of a sudden the dead bolt on the jacks door shot across and the door slowly opened.

Needless to say i was awoken......

Ghosty has got my back.

P.S People have died in the house

A few weeks ago, after a night out with herself, we got home and i went straight to bed (we were a bit cranky with each other).She stayed up and made herself a cup tea and had a bit of a grumble to herself, when all of a sudden the dead bolt on the jacks door shot across and the door slowly opened.

Ghosty has got my back.

is that what she told you happened ;)

Ghosty has got my back.

Maybe one your ghosts had the SHEETS!!
Hahahaha....haaaa....haaaa............I'll get my coat.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼