Frankfurt airport

Has anyone gotten connecting flights in Frankfurt airport??

Now I won't have to change terminals as both flights are Lufthansa I'm just wondering how big the terminal is? Is my two hours between flights enough?..

Any thoughts people??

Has anyone gotten connecting flights in Frankfurt airport??

Now I won't have to change terminals as both flights are Lufthansa I'm just wondering how big the terminal is? Is my two hours between flights enough?..

Any thoughts people??

Frankfurt Airport is fucking huge, but 2hrs should cover you just about.

Well they're both Lufthansa flights so that should help surely they won't leave once we're checked in??
Are you connecting from the Dublin flight? If so you will have to go through security again as we are not Schengen. 2 hours is plenty of time, and if it's on one booking then it's in Lufthansa's interest that you make it.

Are you connecting from the Dublin flight? If so you will have to go through security again as we are not Schengen. 2 hours is plenty of time, and if it's on one booking then it's in Lufthansa's interest that you make it.

The times i had to connect there was like a mini security checkpoint for passengers who were transferring you did not need to go out and come back in through the main security checkpoint. But with recent events security could be a lot tighter now.

The times i had to connect there was like a mini security checkpoint for passengers who were transferring you did not need to go out and come back in through the main security checkpoint. But with recent events security could be a lot tighter now.

Yeah Yeah, it's the airside connections security. Thankfully it's not the one that the passengers from the Chinese flights transfer at....that's a fucking nightmare.

I did that 5.50 in the morning Lufthansa flight out of Dublin a few weeks ago. Never again. Way too early to be starting your day. I was bolloxed by about 3pm.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼