Footballing Justice

Chelsea have a top squad, it's not about plucky Barca at all at all.

The Final you speak of was indeed a disastrous affair, both teams sniffing around each other. Far too cautious goings on.

Footballing Justice is about the Bus being trumped.

I've to fuck off now, but feel free to justify Chelsea, Liverpool and ManU methods in Europe...

Chelsea have a top squad, it's not about plucky Barca at all at all.

The Final you speak of was indeed a disastrous affair, both teams sniffing around each other. Far too cautious goings on.

Footballing Justice is about the Bus being trumped.

I've to fuck off now, but feel free to justify Chelsea, Liverpool and ManU methods in Europe...

winning is the justification jimmy. simple as....

Poor plucky Barça! I've heard it all now. :lol!:

Here, Jimmy, genuine question- you might recall the most horrendous 120 minutes in football this side of the 1994 World Cup Final back in 2003, when your shower and Juventus served up the worst Champions League final since... well... the days when the likes of Red Star, PSV and Steua decided to play for penalties against teams they felt they had no chance of beating in open play. A Milan team with talents like Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Rui Costa, and many more versus a Juve side with artists like Del Piero, Nedved and more besides, yet... shit on a stick wouldn't even begin to cover it.

Was footballing justice done that night?

i actually think that was one of the finest football matches i ever saw. the level of technique on the ball, the passing and movement. and the defending against it were one of the reasons of believe football to be the greatest game in the world.

they went into thier shells after about 75 mins, but thats pressure when you know one goal will kill you.

i actually think that was one of the finest football matches i ever saw. the level of technique on the ball, the passing and movement. and the defending against it were one of the reasons of believe football to be the greatest game in the world.

they went into thier shells after about 75 mins, but thats pressure when you know one goal will kill you.

I also thought it was an excellent game of football.
Chelseas inability to keep the ball particularly in the Barca half in the last 20 mins was their undoing.I think Chelsea were gripped with a bit of fear.The longer the game went on they looked like a team more afraid to lose rather than a team that wants to put the game beyond doubt.

While I would have plenty of respect for GH, top manager done it nearly everywhere he went (nobody's perfect), seems like a sound skin as well.

But surely taking off a striker, albeit a petulant 6'2" 13.5 stone fairy, for a midfielder/right back was a mistake. Was he that paralysed by fear that wouldn't entertain the notion the Barcas' defence were there for the taking being a man down. I know it's easier to say that after the fact, but it was pretty obvious at the time.

I think in the ensuing hoopla GH is being let off the hook with his choice of tactics and substitutions.

I also thought it was an excellent game of football.
Chelseas inability to keep the ball particularly in the Barca half in the last 20 mins was their undoing.I think Chelsea were gripped with a bit of fear.The longer the game went on they looked like a team more afraid to lose rather than a team that wants to put the game beyond doubt.

i was talkng about milan-juve 2003.

didn't see game on wed night.

milan-juve 2003 was a woeful game of football. ...it was dead after 15 minutes.

I was sat amongst the Milan fans in the Stretford End lower ...christ that was a couple of hours of my life wasted, ..both sides played with fear.

..Even the shootout was terrible. Woeful stuff.

milan-juve 2003 was a woeful game of football. ...it was dead after 15 minutes.

I was sat amongst the Milan fans in the Stretford End lower ...christ that was a couple of hours of my life wasted, ..both sides played with fear.

..Even the shootout was terrible. Woeful stuff.

i thought it was great. so did a lot of others. a lot thought it was woefull too.one of them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stone Drawn Circles

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼