Fentanyl

..Bejyzuz when are you lad's ever to leave the attic...eh, screaming and howling...Billy, almost like you and certainly tip my hat to your civility...why this merde eh?, go for a walk fella...or even join me/us the crew for at least ten days cruise in the North Atlantic to loosen the tappets and valves eh....hell's teeth you won't need to pay for medical expenses and even break even in service.

Be dog wide. You can swallow, snort, or inject fentanyl. :shock:

There's a guy on here named crazy Chicago Doc who's delighted some sweaty hombre is mixing the fentanyl in a hut, in a bathtub with a shovel to kill half his country and keep him going!

He's against the engineers and Police in certain parts of Mexico who say a wall will help a lot! Even though the cretin has never seen the danger first hand
Same with clueless Triggs who's been to the border many, many times :razz:

Same with China, fooking heaps of the shit coming from their country but the Democrats banned plastic straws!! I shit you not!

The loony loony left are becoming more looney!!

What about that KKK abortion dude LOLOLOLOL

:silly:

There's a guy on here named crazy Chicago Doc who's delighted some sweaty hombre is mixing the fentanyl in a hut, in a bathtub with a shovel to kill half his country and keep him going!

He's against the engineers and Police in certain parts of Mexico who say a wall will help a lot! Even though the cretin has never seen the danger first hand
Same with clueless Triggs who's been to the border many, many times :razz:

Same with China, fooking heaps of the shit coming from their country but the Democrats banned plastic straws!! I shit you not!

The loony loony left are becoming more looney!!

What about that KKK abortion dude LOLOLOLOL

:silly:

Don't mind this nonsense from Choon. His mother dropped him on his head. When he was 21.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pierce Turner
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼