Feminazi whingebag article #39374611183

Agreed, a 6'1' trans woman with functioning testosterone producing balls has an unfair steroidal chemical advantage in a womens race.
Heard an interview with Sharon Davies a few months ago saying that Esst German women were given drugs that put them through male puberty in the 80s. They almost all have very serious health problems now, unsurprisingly.

Her overall point was though that once you go through male puberty it confers massive advantages that can't be undone.

Serena Williams playef some fella ranked 500th in the world and couldn't believe how easily he returned what she called certain winners against other women.

My opinion may be irrevelant, but she will never be shortlisted for a booker or for that matter I have never seen any of her books included in any bookstores best seller shelves.
So short listing for the booker is the only sign of a writer now, is it?
She has won the following literary awards
Sunday Independent Newcomer of the Year
The Children’s Books Ireland Eilís Dillon Award
The Bookseller‘s inaugural Young Adult Book Prize
The Specsavers’ Senior Children’s Book of the Year
Book of the Year at the Irish Book Awards
The Literature Prize at Irish Tatler’s Women of the Year
The American Library Association’s Michael L. Printz Award

Possibly others too - that's just from a publicity piece that showed up on google.

Her new book "Idol" is on the best seller shelves in Easons, Waterstones and Dubray in Cork city at the moment.

Her novel "Asking for it" spent 52 weeks on the Irish top ten best seller list.

Heard an interview with Sharon Davies a few months ago saying that Esst German women were given drugs that put them through male puberty in the 80s. They almost all have very serious health problems now, unsurprisingly.

Her overall point was though that once you go through male puberty it confers massive advantages that can't be undone.

Serena Williams playef some fella ranked 500th in the world and couldn't believe how easily he returned what she called certain winners against other women.

link me up to that, bruv!

How far gone do you have to be that sticking up for Lou Lou seems to be the correct course of action?

Drooling incontinence isn't far off..
Just pointing out the facts.

Personally I'd be embarrassed to offer an opinion on a writer while stating that I'd never read any of their books, but you do you...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Blues Jam (Players Welcome)

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼