Favorite GoDeep guest of 2006 ??

Just wondering what guest people enjoyed the most at Eddies during '06 ? I personally thought Jimpster was superb. I also enjoyed Ben Watt but Jimpster shaded it for me...Anyone have any idea if these 2 are due back anytime in '07 ?? Greg/Shane any plans to have them again ??

Ya i thought jimster was bril but i have to say charles webster rock the places when he play,4 me that had 2 b the best nite of 2006;) hope hes back this year.

easy, frankie feliciano.

Absolutely tore down the place and played 7 or 8 stone cold classics in a row. Definately the best guest i've seen. (excluding his last 2 songs)

Jerome Sydenham played an amazing set (really hit the mark around 1 ish) but fell off a bit at the end i thought.

easy, frankie feliciano.

Absolutely tore down the place and played 7 or 8 stone cold classics in a row. Definately the best guest i've seen. (excluding his last 2 songs)

Jerome Sydenham played an amazing set (really hit the mark around 1 ish) but fell off a bit at the end i thought.

agreed, great set that made for a mental atmosphere. i thought '' could you be loved '' by bob marley was strange but a nice touch at the end. not so sure about '' ain't nobody ''.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼