Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

As I said. If Ireland is full does he want us to tell African and Indian Doctors and Nurses to fuck off? Not expecting you to answer for him.

I’m sticking with my original comment. He’s a hypocrite.
Could we possibly bring back our own doctors and nurses and provide for them they way they are provided for in the countries they leave for? God knows it would actually be money well spent by health for once.

I do business with the place. It's busy 12 months of the year. I'll be there later today.

You are fake news.

Sad.
Nice place to be fair - the little that I see of it. Get my breakfast there when I'm passing through a few times a year.
Stayed in it for a few months "between residences" years ago, it was an awful kip back then.

Could we possibly bring back our own doctors and nurses and provide for them the way they are provided for in the countries they leave for? God knows it would actually be money well spent by health for once.
Why would a single Dr or Nurse in their 20s/30s move back to Ireland? The reasons they have left are not always economic. Places like Dubai, Australia etc can offer them a lifestyle we cannot. When you marry and have kids that chance of travelling is gone.

The problem is where they have been supposed to be housed some have protested and indeed some centres burned to the ground. There’d be less homeless refugees if we had less arson attacks.
The issue is that even before we started taking in refugees we had, conservatively, 10000 homeless.
We were told for years "we couldn't do anything overnight"
Since 2022 we have taken in nearly 100,000 Ukrainian refugees. The anger is where was this energy and resources pre the war to deal with the Irish homeless crisis.
People are being made millionaires from housing refugees.
How many of them will be friendly with FG politicians/even donate to the party?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼