Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

I agree that they are right wing but i view far right as next level.

My real issue..is "far right" is being bandied about as a stick to beat down free speech , valid concerns and debate.

Nail on the head with the subtle bit but the leftys( apologise if you are one) will state things like...Iona are saying X but they really mean Y.

As long as saying X is not a crime then Iona are doing nothing wrong

Nail on the head.

Instead of addressing peoples valid concerns about immigration controls , government are simply trotting out far right , blah, blah, blah.
Dingbats in the broadsheets are parroting this nonsense.

People arn't stupid and can see through this bluster. They will get their answer in the polling booths..

Nail on the head.

Instead of addressing peoples valid concerns about immigration controls , government are simply trotting out far right , blah, blah, blah.
Dingbats in the broadsheets are parroting this nonsense.

People arn't stupid and can see through this bluster. They will get their answer in the polling booths..
How many seats do you think FF and FG will lose due to immigration?

Just in case you missed it on previous page.

Far-right:
persons or groups who hold extreme nationalist, xenophobic, racist, religious fundamentalist, or other reactionary views."

Far right also includes people who hold extreme far right views in terms of how the economy should be run.

Your completely wrong with your 90% deported figure

177 deported in 2022 up to October

That article reads like the deportation authorities have no idea who is and isn't here even if deportation orders have been issued. Pathetic tbh. This court order for you remove yourself from the country is a nonsense.

That article reads like the deportation authorities have no idea who is and isn't here even if deportation orders have been issued. Pathetic tbh. This court order for you remove yourself from the country is a nonsense.
How are things in Fermoy now , Has it all died down in terms of protests ?

Whats the vibe like on the streets ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼