FAO: Luca

She lives on the second floor
3126y9x.gif

Wanking material?

They all think they have evidence but i haven't been wrong about a wum once.

Wanking material!? Ah come on, ffs!!

Bit more tangible than that.
Also, I'm as cynical as the next person but Moodys haven't got that username rated at junk status as of yet and if it/he/she is a wum,
it/he/she is playing a blinder atm, in fairness.
Really putting in a lot of effort.

Apologies for being so cryptic but I was asked to keep a promise and I am a man of my word. I will give Luca a + point for effort at this stage though.

Unless Luca itself/himself/herself would like to divulge, I am not at liberty to do so....:|

I am impress!! ;)

Kudos!!
Impressed that I went through the trouble? Thanks, but it's something I do with my own work so wasn't too much trouble.
Also, I'm as cynical as the next person but Moodys haven't got that username rated at junk status as of yet
What does this mean?
if it/he/she...
Really, Mac? It? He? :(
Apologies for being so cryptic but I was asked to keep a promise and I am a man of my word.
Thank you, this is important to me. I don't mind saying what it is though (as I had already mentioned it in another thread) I just didn't want to have it posted in open forum or shared by anyone other than myself.

In the Initial Impressions thread I told Mac that one of his posts had a prose poem in it somewhere, and I wanted to play with his words a bit. I did, and there was, and I made a voice recording of it for him. Not a big deal.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼