Fake Babies!?

Just watched a bizarre programme on Channel 4 about fake babies... "reborn dolls" as they call them. Perhaps I'm being a little narrowminded, but are these women not completely bonkers?!

Spending hundreds of notes on fake babies and treating them like real children...I suppose it's cheaper than the real thing, but is this normal!??!

I know people collect dolls, but these women were "bonding" with them, crying over how "stunning" they were and utterly convinced that they were babies rather than dolls...taking them out for walks, the lot.

It's TELEVISION Daisy , not real like the INTERNET

Sorry about the caps , but it appears to be the vogue around here lately, yes bandwagon , on Jumping

I saw it before, what a freak your wan was, she got one made to look like her grandchild did when he was a baby! Arrrggghhhh!!

Bet he never calls around there anymore!

I saw it before, what a freak your wan was, she got one made to look like her grandchild did when he was a baby! Arrrggghhhh!!

Bet he never calls around there anymore!

& then she shows it to him on webcam. i was gobsmacked. it had to have been the most bizzare thing i had ever seen on tv.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼