Exercise Question

Lads and Ladies
which would you think is a better way to lose a few pounds?
20 minute jog before breakfast followed by a 40 minute walk after dinner...
or ..a straight up 45 minute jog before breakfast?

I would assume the latter but what would ye think?

best way to lose weight is not eat as much. people put way too much emphasis on exercise. if you use more calories than you take in you lose weight. easiest way to do this is lower your calorie intake. think about it, which is easier, jogging for an hour or not eating a chocolate bar?

best way to lose weight is not eat as much. people put way too much emphasis on exercise. if you use more calories than you take in you lose weight. easiest way to do this is lower your calorie intake. think about it, which is easier, jogging for an hour or not eating a chocolate bar?

You're not wrong, but I think ideal thing to do is a combination of both - i.e. - eat a little less, move a little more! Can't fail.

both if you want to be healthier as well i suppose.

i know so many people who kill themselves with exercise and can't understand why they aren't losing weight. it's that massive double sized dinner they have after the jog!

I walk to work everyday. Takes me about 40 minutes and thats really all the exercise I do.

I basically halfed all my portions. I did try the weightwatchers online thing for awhile.

Lost over a stone in a month. Last time I weighed myself I was hovvering around the 11st 7lbs mark thats a drop from 13st 8lbs. Probably gone up a little bit this week cause I've been getting lazy with my eating habits again.

Lads and Ladies
which would you think is a better way to lose a few pounds?
20 minute jog before breakfast followed by a 40 minute walk after dinner...
or ..a straight up 45 minute jog before breakfast?

I would assume the latter but what would ye think?

The 45 minute jog but in the evening after work.

If you jog in the morning, you burn off the calories you consume during the day.

I can't do it myself but I've friends who swear by it.

I couldn't get up to exercise either, it would be too much of a struggle. I run to wind down the day and it's a great hunger-suppressant, so you end up eating less if you run after work but before dinner.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Cripple of Inishmaan

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼