Eurovision

^Now that's what I call woke.

What would poor Philly make of this talkpage scene? 🤔

Now JK Rowling and Panti Bliss are weighing in on Ireland's controversial Euro entry

This is far more entertaining than our damp squib semi final exit will be.

The best I heard was calling they/them Compo lol

iu

I hope JK takes Panti Piss all the way down to Chinatown. He's trying to set his little troll army on her while pretending to be worried about a band who will shortly be consigned to oblivion when the crash and burn in the Eurovision.

The song is awful btw, it sounds like it was written by AI in the style of a Kodaline B side.

I hope JK takes Panti Piss all the way down to Chinatown. He's trying to set his little troll army on her while pretending to be worried about a band who will shortly be consigned to oblivion when the crash and burn in the Eurovision.

The song is awful btw, it sounds like it was written by AI in the style of a Kodaline B side.

^

On point.

JK Rowling has 14 million followers, he's only praying she gives him a mention :rolleyes:

The song is dire alright. Not a chance we make the main event.

This is, imo, one of those situations where everyone is annoying as fuck.

Mr Banham's comments were ill judged, but hardly a firing offence. That said, he should have known that those comments were going to be problematic for someone associated with the gay-fest that is Eurovision.

Wild youth's online statement is cringy hyperbole, and also annoying as fuck.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼