Eurovision

If a country won 12 points from every country plus the world jury they could add 456 points, Israel got 322 of that. Silent majority speaks
Israel got probably 90% of votes from the audience vs the "experts"/politics, even bigger butthurt for Bambi and Irish Palestinian shite, Ireland is completely disconnected from the rest of the Europe

Classic Silky whataboutism in defense of Russia.

Just to be clear, I think that Israel is a neo-fascist apartheid state. The "two state solution" is a myth to keep the circus going. Israel has never intended to allow an sovereign Palestine state. Never.

Now you are arguing that because there is one bad actor that is not being sanctioned, another bad actor should not be sanctioned. Because, you argue, the real issue here is hYpOcRiCy. I think that outrageous bad actors should be sanctioned. Russia should be sanctioned until they stop this illegal war. If Israel can't be sanctioned now, it's irrelevant to the Russian situation. The "everyone does it why can't I?" defense is one that even children are not allowed to use. Sorry.
Why don’t you denounce what Hamas did in October and keeping innocent civilians hostage. No u won’t. I bet your have some Palestine whataboutisms though

Israel won the public vote by a mile. That shows overwhelming public support for Israel all over Europe.

So put that on the back of your cornflakes box next time you’re protesting in town !

Why don’t you denounce what Hamas did in October and keeping innocent civilians hostage. No u won’t. I bet your have some Palestine whataboutisms though

Israel won the public vote by a mile. That shows overwhelming public support for Israel all over Europe.

So put that on the back of your cornflakes box next time you’re protesting in town !
This is my point, Ireland is alone in Palestine shite, and should be very careful. This shows the power of certain nations, and yes, UK is shit

So criticism of Israel always and only amounts to total support of Hamas? 😆 😆

Do you still have your mommy tuck you in at night?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Aug 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany maritime Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼