Electric Picnic 2017

Sold out apparently.

First acts announced. Meh at the headliners but a couple of solid acts down the list.

The first major line-up announcement has been made for this year’s Electric Picnic, with The xx, A Tribe Called Quest and Duran Duran the respective Friday, Saturday and Sunday headliners.

Also confirmed for the September 1-3 Stradbally blowout are Pete Tong who'll be presenting a set of Ibiza Classics, Chaka Khan, Interpol, Phoenix, Run The Jewels, London Grammar, Madness, Father John Misty, The Pretenders, Rag 'N' Bone Man, The Divine Comedy, Annie Mac, Band Of Horses, Michael Kiwanuka, Floating Points, Kiasmos, Vince Staples, Mano Le Tough, Young Fathers, Krept & Konan, Section Boyz, Perfume Genius, Pond, Ca Seat Headrest, Japandroids, Parquet Courts, Real Estate, Phantogram, All We Are, Hudson Taylor, Kelly Lee Owens and Goat Girl.

I bet you they''ll add Sheeran.

B

They're not going to be able to afford Ed, he's headlining Glastonbury Pyramid stage for christs sake and thank phuck he ain't headlining EP. In the next batch of announcements would love to see Justice get added and maybe Jon Hopkins even if its just a DJ set. I like the announcement myself, will probably have a peek at Duran Duran, curiosity like, but by then the line up would have swollen out a bit and other stages would be on. Feck it bring it on, there is at least 11 acts in there that I would go and see, thats a good start. Bolt out of the blue, the addition of Chaka Khan, soul and funk diva from the seventies who would be just as important as Chic from that period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xuUdI1an0

20864473_10209153831193143_1402829280_n.jpg

Neckan tecka and a doodily doodily fish from outer space who told me they are space martians with toenails for cheeks. The full line up dudes.

ep_aug_18_web_poster_1000px.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼