Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

To be fair to that crowd up in Ballyvolane or whatever shithole it is, they're pushing the whole cause of "the real capital" by trying to rival Dublin's trademark gang violence
The "real capital" thing is also judged on the number of Man United fans per capita. A colleague and I were discussing Cork V Dublin in this context recently. We agreed that, even though Dublin has more knackers and skangers per square mile, strangely enough Cork has more ignoramus entitled MU fans.

The "real capital" thing is also judged on the number of Man United fans per capita. A colleague and I were discussing Cork V Dublin in this context recently. We agreed that, even though Dublin has more knackers and skangers per square mile, strangely enough Cork has more ignoramus entitled MU fans.
I remember them, MU fans, they had their own shop and all on Patrick's Street in the 90's.

Are there many of them anymore ?

Simples- if AGS wanted to put a stop to these Neanderthal beagles,
Top cop would demand proper judicial investigation and sentencing,
No more of this intervention shite, Lock up a few of the smelly soap dodging scrounging cunts for a lengthy sentence each time they’re caught intimidating ppl,
Stealing from ordinary people,
Putting the fear of God into our elderly and rural population,
Caught with any sort of a weapon not a mind pipe bombs and homemade explosives 🧨 etc,
Bang enough of the smellies up , Fuck them out of the state owned houses if they continue to carry on as they do,
Make proper examples of them, They’re among the biggest dealers in Munster yet carry on as they’re untouchable!

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

James Ahern

Arty's Bar, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼