Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

MLMD tweeted she is two hours hanging around the airport waiting for her bags following her trip
to san francisco,
FFS what a waste of time when she could be out there giving out about some "crisis" or objecting to new housing developments in her constituency.

FFS what a waste of time when she could be out there giving out about some "crisis" or objecting to new housing developments in her constituency.
Clocking up the air miles lately telling the irish abroad how cheated they are having to leave home, Many are more than happy
with the lives they have built abroad,

Clocking up the air miles lately telling the irish abroad how cheated they are having to leave home, Many are more than happy
This island is too small to spend your whole life on.

Go abroad for a few years, have fun get experience etc and come back with those skills if you want to return from utopia.

You can have a better life abroad if you want and people are not all abroad due to oppression etc but for sound reasons.

100%. if you're prepared to work hard I think you'll be rewarded better abroad than here. I have 3 kids and sadly I think they'll end up taking the plane when their time comes.

100%. if you're prepared to work hard I think you'll be rewarded better abroad than here. I have 3 kids and sadly I think they'll end up taking the plane when their time comes.
O fcourse it will be sad for ye if they head off, but for many young people it is a great chance to see other countries and meet other
people while earning good money, Some are painting it as young people been forced to leave completely against their will,

O fcourse it will be sad for ye if they head off, but for many young people it is a great chance to see other countries and meet other
people while earning good money, Some are painting it as young people been forced to leave completely against their will,
Mmm...My fella back tonight and we don't know if they will move or not....
If not they'll probably move in with us.

This island is too small to spend your whole life on.

Go abroad for a few years, have fun get experience etc and come back with those skills if you want to return from utopia.

You can have a better life abroad if you want and people are not all abroad due to oppression etc but for sound reasons.
But,
It's
not

Cork

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼