Driving to Switzerland Tuesday,any tips...

Get wan of those knob tings one secures to the wheel of the car.

steering_control_spinner_knob_3520bgw.jpg

You'll love it.

Knob it like you're knobbin' for yer life blondie.

Each country has different driving requirements.

Some have a list of emergency stuff you have to have in the car, others need a paid permit to use the motorways.

Do your home work well in advance!

Why on Heaven's earth would you drive to Switzerland? It's too far and there's like an ocean in between.

Fly RyanAir and rent a car. It will be cheaper as well. Believe me I know.

if you drive into Switzerland on a motorway you are liable to be stopped and made pay for an annual motorway tax sticker. if only there for a short while keep to the regular roads

if you are tracking to the north then fill up with petrol/diesel in Luxembourg - dirt cheap

if you are coming down through eastern france then Colmar is a nice spot to overnight in

NWB... its a transit im driving not a mini so keep yer knobs to yerself right...

as for the rest the homework is done and im driving the van as its full of the scouts gear and tents etc etc so we cant bring via ryanair or any other carrier and hey... a road trip through Europe sounds well cool to me..

have all the requirements covered we think but any nice stops I should look out for.. staying is Strasbourg on the way and in Le Monde on the way home :)

Jokes aside I just hopes she arrives there safely in her Hi-Ace Quattro (badge she robbed offa Hordes).

*Sunbabe08 sleeve caught in penny farthing bike chain mid cycle fuckin' cry broke floppy face smilie

NWB... its a transit im driving not a mini so keep yer knobs to yerself right...

as for the rest the homework is done and im driving the van as its full of the scouts gear and tents etc etc so we cant bring via ryanair or any other carrier and hey... a road trip through Europe sounds well cool to me..

have all the requirements covered we think but any nice stops I should look out for.. staying is Strasbourg on the way and in Le Monde on the way home :)

Ah I assumed t'was a Scout ting.

What's the occasion, Jubilee?

Ballyfin 93' bah, that's the shit right there.

What's your title by the way?

Are you Chief Wizard brownie a like?

yer not the only one.. already smashed the glass in the left wing mirror driving from killcully to the city in may so this could be interesting alright!

i shall endeavour to keep ye updated... Top Gear I am not..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼