Do you now need a smartphone or a printer to attend a Cork county final?

Y
It worked well enough with Cork city games.

Hypothetical old fellas with no bank card or INTERNET will have to get with it
You're right, once mighty clubs languishing mid-table in Division 1 with small crowds should be fussy how people pay into their matches. As you say, "get with it."

Without derailing this thread, and this is my last reply on the topic, the source of the study on that is the Bank of England. Wouldn't be in their interest to keep cash around by any chance would it?
The WHO (not a central bank) reached similar findings to the BOE. I don't see why they would risk their reputation on this issue. And maybe, by the same token, one could also ask do e-money outfits not have an incentive to diss cash (maybe to increase fees on vendors and purchasers were cash to disappear). The important point here is that there are a lot of people, whether through their age, income levels or disability, who don't have ready access to remote electronic payment options and I believe strongly that the GAA should not go pursuing a payment policy that excludes them from attending matches.

Last edited:
Y

You're right, once mighty clubs languishing mid-table in Division 1 with small crowds should be fussy how people pay into their matches. As you say, "get with it."

During games with restrictions you bought your tickets online, it was no big deal.

No one gives a fock about your hypothetical old fellas with no bankcard m8.

If you cant be bothered seeing what the story is with tickets before you go to a game then thats on you.

Everyone has someone they know that can help them to sort these tickets online/on phone.
Absolutely, a nonsense thread.
Edit… There is a ticket kiosk available at PUIC for people to buy tickets, it was there last Sunday and will be this Sunday as well.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼