Digital camera help.

tucker lyons said:
it has to be at least 1 and a half foot from your mickey otherwise it makes it look all blurry and can be mistaken for sausage roll

good luck with the online dating

tucker

You've been a great help fucker.
You owe me a pint friday night for that.

shamalive said:
Is this any good?

http://www.samsungcamera.co.uk/product/pro_view.asp?pro_uid=253&cat_uid=11

circa EUR 300.

Need one that can be bought in Cork (ie, not online).
If the above aint great please advise another for around the same price.

Can't comment on that one sham, but if you get no other advice, I can say that the Canon IXUS is a good camera.
Don't know what the latest one is but the one I bought was 4 Megapixel and the quality is excellent.

7 Meg sounds good, but no computer screen that I know of can even display seven meg.
Unless you're planning on printing macro landscapes shots etc.

You could try one of the sony cybershot digicams mate of mine has one and the picture quality is excellent and its rechargeable so you wont spend a fortune on batteries

shamalive said:
Is this any good?

http://www.samsungcamera.co.uk/product/pro_view.asp?pro_uid=253&cat_uid=11

circa EUR 300.

Need one that can be bought in Cork (ie, not online).
If the above aint great please advise another for around the same price.
Haven't used it myself Sahm.
Specs all look good.
Has all the necessary functions for run of the mill photography and lots of manual modes if you plan on getting all artsy.
7Megapixels is a lot though, I would adjust down the quality on purchase to save memory. use the high res. for Macro's or anything you want to print a nice large copy of.

Looks like a good All-Rounder really.

Persephone said:
You could try one of the sony cybershot digicams mate of mine has one and the picture quality is excellent and its rechargeable so you wont spend a fortune on batteries
I've got one of these.
Very good camera I've found.
Memory can be pricey with Sony goods though.

I got mine on eBay for Cheap though
(in case anyone's stuck for Sony memory sticks . I'd recommend eBay)

go into easons or porters and scan a copy of 'what camera'. Pick out their 'best buy' and then go next door to denis mcsweenys and buy it. Never fails. They've done the anorak work for you. Personally I had a smasung back when they were bricks and they were always able to compete on price but were middle of the field when it came to innovation and design but if it's for the ol' doll for photographs at weddings you won't go wrong. You only need about 3 megpixels for a decent 5x7 print anyway. The rest is just for poster size shots of your cock.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼