De Irish Times 'all men are bastards' thread

Irish women aren't bad looking. Yes some do go overboard with the fake tan but go out for a night on a friday/saturday and you'll see some beautiful women. It's kinda funny though you have western women wanting to be more tanned and then over in other parts of the world you have other people bleaching their skin white or doing cosmectic surgery do appear more western.

If I read that article I’d just assume it had been wholly written by a human. It’s quite good for AI.
What tipped me off was the picture of the author and then when i seen her name. I kinda knew someone was playing around i look up Ai generated people and what do you know it's the same background colour but the pictures all have small little defects like in the article her left eye(right to us) was a bit off then i knew her name was a play off of AOC (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

I then messaged on Reddit then i went to Twitter to message Jennifer O Connell and the article itself on twitter but my posts were being removed so i posted elsewhere and tagged a few others and went to bed thursday and woke up friday seeing that it had been found out. If that's now then in the future it'll only improve so much that we won't be able to detect then it'll be truly frightening.

Last edited:
What tipped me off was the picture of the author and then when i seen her name. I kinda knew someone was playing around i look up Ai generated people and what do you know it's the same background colour but the pictures all have small little defects like in the article her left eye(right to us) was a bit off then i knew her name was a play off of AOC (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

I then messaged on Reddit then i went to Twitter to message Jennifer O Connell and the article itself on twitter but my posts were being removed so i posted elsewhere and tagged a few others and went to bed thursday and woke up friday seeing that it had been found out. If that's now then in the future it'll only improve so much that we won't be able to dect then it'll be truly frightening.
She looks off alright. I think I’d have assumed it was faulty Botox or summat

Also have you thought that in the near future say some government says there was a terrorist attack and they release an article with all the people who got killed only for them not to exist and then use that justification to bring in new restricted laws or to declare war against another country. It's chilling when you think about it.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼