Cyclists

So you know you are a try-hard and won't tell us who you are.

You remind me of those sick lads who chanted about Stephen Bradly's ill son.
They thought it was funny and 'banter'. However, once it goes to court (and it will go to court), everyone will know who they are.
Their family, their friends, their colleagues at work... they will all know what type of people they are.

You and they have much in common, but you hide behind a keyboard.
How brave you are.

91DD2G3+YjL.jpg

PM me your email address there and I'll send you my name.

Maybe that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't overseeing an organisation that bombed pubs, chippers filled with civilians and buried women in bogs for daring to comfort dying victims. Just saying!

A right-wing populist politician copying his UK counterpart in the Tory government.
He will also copy the Torys by back tracking on this stupid 'proposal'.

Apart from the requirement for bikes to have indicators - much as motorbikes do I guess - which of the proposals do you think is "crazy stuff"

licence plates - very easy to implement and could be used to identify errant cyclists thus encouraging all to behave on the roads.

insurance - with some bicycles costing a small fortune (my brother in law has one that cost 10 grand!!!!) I'd have thought it would give ease of mind, and help defray any damages caused by cyclists too

And the wearing of helmets - are you really trying to tell us it's "crazy stuff" for cyclists to have to wear helmets? Any child I've seen out on a bike in the company of a parent invariably has a helmet on. If parents think them a good idea why shouldn't adults wear them. Is it that it wouldn't be "cool" or something? Tell you this, there's nothing cool about a head injury sustained when coming off yer bike

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼