Cyclists

Given their behaviour on the road I'm surprised there haven't been more fatalities on Irish roads tbh.

Was stopped in lights at a junction this morning and two cyclists came within inches of crashing into one another as they both cycled at right angles to each other when the pedestrian's green man was lit for both sides. They gave each other a bit of a fright - just one second later and it might have taught them both a valuable life lesson. One of the beauts even had a helmet camera.

I've got a dash-cam in my car now so that these cnts and their lunacy on the roads and footpaths can be more easily identified in the event of an accident

Given their behaviour on the road I'm surprised there haven't been more fatalities on Irish roads tbh.

Was stopped in lights at a junction this morning and two cyclists came within inches of crashing into one another as they both cycled at right angles to each other when the pedestrian's green man was lit for both sides. They gave each other a bit of a fright - just one second later and it might have taught them both a valuable life lesson. One of the beauts even had a helmet camera.

I've got a dash-cam in my car now so that these cnts and their lunacy on the roads and footpaths can be more easily identified in the event of an accident

Don't forget to edit out all your punishment passes before hand though, the Gardaí might take a dim view.

Don't forget to edit out all your punishment passes before hand though, the Gardaí might take a dim view.

Said it before, and I'll say it again, I never ever did a punishment pass - I think they're one of the most reckless manoeuvres on the road. Now they're the thing that should have penalty points and fines. But if penalty points were to be given to cyclists for disobeying the rules of the road you'd see their mortality rate drop dramatically.

If you can't beat them, join them?

Make yourself a few bob if you spot some langer with a camera on his head filming you without your written permission

https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/Guidance-on-the-use-of-Body-Worn-Cameras/1512.htm

What are you talking about ya langer?

There are no restrictions on photography in public place. You imply your consent by, guess what, being in a public place.

https://www.digitalrights.ie/photographers-rights/

Bet your the type of lads that sends out solicitors letters by the fuckton for perceived slights. Then gives out about the bloated legal system driving up the costs of Insurance for the orriddinaaary wurking man.

There are no restrictions on photography in public place. You imply your consent by, guess what, being in a public place.

Bet your the type of lads that sends out solicitors letters by the fuckton for perceived slights. Then gives out about the bloated legal system driving up the costs of Insurance for the orriddinaaary wurking man.

960.jpg

You posted the opinion of a lobby group. I merely posted the state body responsible for protecting our privacys interpretation of the law.

Make of it what you will but be aware. Further, the practice of posting images online can be a further breach of an individuals right to privacy.

I just happen to come into contact with this legislation through work

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

John Cooper Clarke

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼