Cyclists

Why not 'term'?

Most people in my year were 18, and a few were 19.

What difference does it make to the point of my post?

None

I was addressing the notion that someone would not be allowed cycle to school until they were in leaving cert year, which is what was being suggested when I related it to my school years

That's ridiculous

What difference does it make to the point of my post?

None

I was addressing the notion that someone would not be allowed cycle to school until they were in leaving cert year, which is what was being suggested when I related it to my school years

That's ridiculous

They should be allowed, but their parents should take the heat if they fuck up.

Every driver, in theory, knows the rules of the road. It's possible that no cyclist does. This is clearly a dangerous situation that can't be allowed to continue.

Cyclists are basically the Zaire 1970 of the roads, ruining it for everyone else:

Every driver, in theory, knows the rules of the road. It's possible that no cyclist does. This is clearly a dangerous situation that can't be allowed to continue.

Cyclists are basically the Zaire 1970 of the roads, ruining it for everyone else:

Hey, you're changing tack now, I'd agree that all cyclists should have a knowledge of the rules of the road. Most schools do teach the kids these rules and there are those dedicated centers they can bring kids to that simulate roads, junctions etc. it should be mandatory

You did start by saying no one under 16 should be allowed to cycle on the roads though, and I completely disagree with that statement for reasons already outlined

And the sweat river pooling in the clefts of their fat backs.

They are grand provided they cycle single file (this two abreast thing and having a chat makes me see red).

Our accountant is safe enough on the flat but god forbid that he should come against any sort of incline.he then becomes a wobbly mess, shaking andweaving all over the road.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼