Cyclists

2 killed in London recently, both occasions no fault was found with the motorist, no mass protests there.

Was doing a turn in the road at work last week to get to a job, lights, sirens and indicator all on, cyclist still jumps the lights and nearly hits me. Ironically the job I was going to was a car v cyclist.

Jesus, and you call US smug!
Your first sentence is verging on repulsive.

As for the last, what was that Matlock said recently about you using your patients at work to score points on the INTERWEB...

Jesus, and you call US smug!
Your first sentence is verging on repulsive.

As for the last, what was that Matlock said recently about you using your patients at work to score points on the INTERWEB...
Cry me a river.

The hypocrisy of cyclists in London is off the chart, they don't obey the rules of the road, or safety yet when one of them is killed or injured and they can blame a motorist then they will be all over the media but fuck all is said when they're at fault.

Matlock can say what she want's, unlike you I don't fawn over a fools message.

2 killed in London recently, both occasions no fault was found with the motorist, no mass protests there.

Was doing a turn in the road at work last week to get to a job, lights, sirens and indicator all on, cyclist still jumps the lights and nearly hits me. Ironically the job I was going to was a car v cyclist.
"Needless to say I had the last laugh"

9528057l1nh5.jpg

You have some imagination.

I don't mind them that much, what really pisses me off is when 2 of them cycle together and take up half the road.
And if I drove over one of them, I'd be in the wrong.
Society is fucked man.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼