Cyclists

That population are now starting to come off the road. They'd now be in their mid 70s.
One of my uncles got one that way but stopped driving for health reasons last year. It'll be a while before they're gone but they're starting to go.

Two of my pals availed of it and they're in their early 60s.

This thread popped into my mind at the weekend.. I was out in the middle of nowhere on my road bike in Kirray when I heard a car getting close from behind. I kept to the side and she moved across the middle line only to somehow switch from 3rd to 5th or 6th I'd say and stall the car out in the middle of the road with oncoming traffic!

About a minute later she caught up with me again and decided she wasn't taking that chance again.. so she nearly took the skin off my elbow she passed so close this time.. at least she didn't stall I suppose :lol!: :lol!:

This thread popped into my mind at the weekend.. I was out in the middle of nowhere on my road bike in Kirray when I heard a car getting close from behind. I kept to the side and she moved across the middle line only to somehow switch from 3rd to 5th or 6th I'd say and stall the car out in the middle of the road with oncoming traffic!

About a minute later she caught up with me again and decided she wasn't taking that chance again.. so she nearly took the skin off my elbow she passed so close this time.. at least she didn't stall I suppose :lol!: :lol!:
At least she didn’t go from 3rd to 1st or else she’d have gone flying out the windscreen and straight into the back of you 😂

Was one of a number of people on a bus in Kirray last weekend, about 10 miles outside killarney when we were behind two cyclists on a narrow enough hill. There were two cyclists, one male and one female hogging the road. There were widened spots to permit people to pull in so they could be overtaken on the incline. Neither cyclist obliged and the bus driver eventually lost his patience and drove past them. Nobody on the bus had any sympathy for the c**ts on the bicycles.

Was one of a number of people on a bus in Kirray last weekend, about 10 miles outside killarney when we were behind two cyclists on a narrow enough hill. There were two cyclists, one male and one female hogging the road. There were widened spots to permit people to pull in so they could be overtaken on the incline. Neither cyclist obliged and the bus driver eventually lost his patience and drove past them. Nobody on the bus had any sympathy for the c**ts on the bicycles.
I bet most of the time the cyclists fall into line when they know something is behind. It’s not very comfortable being the outside rider knowing you’re holding people up!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Mad Banners

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼