Crystals

Bit of a random one. Has anyone ever got into crystals, in terms of collecting and understanding their properties? Any positive experiences or tips?
A friend of mine is starting a wholesale business. He gave me a piece of moldavite, which I'd not heard of before, and I've been reading up on how it was formed and various alleged properties.
Some of the others he has are amazing to look at, such as some huge pieces of cut open amethyst, but I've not got my head round how they might be used.

Bit of a random one. Has anyone ever got into crystals, in terms of collecting and understanding their properties? Any positive experiences or tips?
A friend of mine is starting a wholesale business. He gave me a piece of moldavite, which I'd not heard of before, and I've been reading up on how it was formed and various alleged properties.
Some of the others he has are amazing to look at, such as some huge pieces of cut open amethyst, but I've not got my head round how they might be used.

It's bollox.

They're fascinating and beautiful things and worth having around because they're cool to look at and teach kids about, but apart from melting point, hardness, habit and what have you, crystals don't have "properties". They're not going to cleanse the aura you don't have.

I know about crystal radio sets as my grandfather was an engineer who started designing them during the war, funnily enough.

I knew you were intelligent YSL. Remember you said if you can't get a baby off the man you are with you'll approach me.
Our baby would come out cerebral and roaring in several languages. Just saying.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Phrases - Decks Out

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼