Croke Park bag restrictions

Ethelred

Was reading that you can't bring in a backpack anymore due to security.

Taking a big group of children and parents to semi, I need food and water for them, do I just stuff the food in their pockets in advance?

Anyone any clarity on these rules?

Plus we'll have two parents with babies. Are baby bags with nappies etc allowed?

Taking a big group of children and parents to semi, I need food and water for them, do I just stuff the food in their pockets in advance?

Plus we'll have two parents with babies. Are baby bags with nappies etc allowed?

id imagine they have to make allowances for baby essentials, as for water i presume they hope people will just buy water etc inside stadium,

F**ken ISIS bassas have delayed us getting on planes - lengthier queues and now we even have to take off our shoes, restricted the amount of liquids we can take, and now interfere in a day out in Croke Park!

I saw back packs at the weekend . They only do a quick search but they do search women with hand bags , etc . They are just your run of the mill security , they didn't seem too bothered to be honest .You should be grand with child's back pack . But don't be put out when they ask for a search . The search tables are just before the turnstiles when inside Croke Park , they are not checking on the way up .

F**ken ISIS bassas have delayed us getting on planes - lengthier queues and now we even have to take off our shoes, restricted the amount of liquids we can take, and now interfere in a day out in Croke Park!

Probably a wind-up, but as you well know, the reason for this is to prevent people from bringing in outside food and drink, thus causing them to spend more inside.

They 'searched' my bags on Sunday.
There's no way the ISIS lads will be able to squeeze anything past the crack troops the GAA has hired for this task.

I saw back packs at the weekend . They only do a quick search but they do search women with hand bags , etc . They are just your run of the mill security , they didn't seem too bothered to be honest .You should be grand with child's back pack . But don't be put out when they ask for a search . The search tables are just before the turnstiles when inside Croke Park , they are not checking on the way up .

I'm totally ok with a search.

Just need to know how much I can bring in.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Punk Rock Factory
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Not Another Disco

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼