Crazy Christians

I wasn't even baptised. Is it any wonder I'm the way I am? My mother occasionally took me and my brother to CofI services under the assumption that we should have some exposure to religion, but it never took and she gave it up for a lost cause.

I was , and I stopped going to Mass as soon as I was allowed go on my own. The concepts I later re-discovered in life and they interest me greatly. The Catholic church does a fairly shit job of selling the idea imo. I've always considered them more a political organization than a religious one tbh. The Prods I've always found a more interesting and reasonable bunch. Didn't baptize the youngster but I got married in COI ceremony though. Quite liked it.

Didn't work..

250404fa49b78d6f15.jpg

I wasn't even baptised. Is it any wonder I'm the way I am? My mother occasionally took me and my brother to CofI services under the assumption that we should have some exposure to religion, but it never took and she gave it up for a lost cause.

Well to be fair, she probably should have made a better effort if she expected to see any different of an outcome. As it was, that minimal commitment to your spiritual and/or religious development was never going to yield more than ambivilance at best on your part.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Home In Ireland: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:30pm

More events ▼