Covid vaccination

Administration seem to be pretty much on the ball here given the extent of things and people being hailed for Vaccination(s) via GP's/Health Centres where they are registered. There are close to 12 million over 65 in UK and something like 7 M of them over 75! ((Googled), talk about an aging population. They have some priority and assume Public services do too. Quite where reprobates like me come in the queue I dare not ask. Relatively low overall population despite a the land mass in the Highlands, it hardly compares with the logistical issues of towns and cities. Really must get myself jazzed up on the jag, my mind seems to have taken on Ostrich Philosophy with much going on.

Had a glance at some articles this morning on Covid, trying not to scare the Bejayzuz out of myself, tend to avoid too much information on numbers. Read my locality status and glance at National figures which are pretty grim.

Consequences of this Plague yet unknown clearly and try to averting my gaze from the Economic ones, in one article says the stats apparently indicate roughly at around 30% of people who survived/recovered in hospitals, some 4-5 month later are back in hospital, multi-organ failures seem to be a fairly regular secondary reaction. Children's reaction to the damn thing is being slowly released to us, it was never more than hope that the bairns might not be affected. This Plague is not done with us for some time(s) to come.

Last edited:
pfizers are going to vaccinate all there staff soon ,wait until the SF lads hear that.

THEIR as distinct from there, or even they're. I blame the schools.

I've no problem at all with those involved in the actual manufacture and distribution of the vaccine getting the vaccine. It's protecting those in the chain. Somewhat akin to an airplane passenger putting on their own oxygen mask first before attending to others.

What I do have an issue with is the Master of the Coom Hospital getting his family members vaccinated way out of turn

But quick - look over their ;-)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

29th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Silence (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:30pm

More events ▼