Coronavirus: ‘air of complacency creeping in'

Have you noticed any incidents in your area that may raise some concerns for a lack of awareness what is really going on. :confused:

Would you call the Gardai on people not adhering to social distancing guidelines? :confused:

Have you noticed any incidents in your area that may raise some concerns for a lack of awareness what is really going on. :confused:

Would you call the Gardai on people not adhering to social distancing guidelines? :confused:

People have started to take the piss in my area. This week for the first time I've noticed how many people are off work, because they're all out. It was a woman's birthday in my estate yesterday and herself and the neighbours were drinking prosecco in the front garden.

Town last Saturday too was the busiest it's been since the lockdown began. Families strolling around like it was going out of fashion.

These cunts should be tasered, they're going to land us all with more restrictions and undo all of Dr. Tony's good work.

people out getting some fresh air.. see no problem.

the problem I see is people moaning about it..says more about them. some amount of complete and utter wagons out there.

re the gardai..not a hope. my ancestors fought the black and tans ..for what to snitch on my own people..erra fyck iff with that.

I've heard of a place where a resident saw 2 children out playing on a green and called the guard..can you fucking imagine that?dystopian society or what. thanks Harris

Any bit of positive news dr holohan relates sees people getting giddy and saying we are almost there,that leads to people dropping their guard, all the good work could be undone in a few days,

Any bit of positive news dr holohan relates sees people getting giddy and saying we are almost there,that leads to people dropping their guard, all the good work could be undone in a few days,

re the cmo..I see he based his activity comments in a study by one group institute ..where as the dept of taoiseach or whatever you call it..liz caravan says their figures show in line with previous weeks. how can you believe anything really?

People have started to take the piss in my area. This week for the first time I've noticed how many people are off work, because they're all out. It was a woman's birthday in my estate yesterday and herself and the neighbours were drinking prosecco in the front garden.

Town last Saturday too was the busiest it's been since the lockdown began. Families strolling around like it was going out of fashion.

These cunts should be tasered, they're going to land us all with more restrictions and undo all of Dr. Tony's good work.
Come ere for a fella thats so worried you dont half get out and about yourself

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼