Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Unbelievable turnaround. In fairness Adam O Sullivan and a couple other subs came into the game after I was critical of the changes earlier.

I still feel taking off James O Dwyer in particular took away some much needed strength at half back but the lads showed real character to turn that back around.

Tobin had a big game at CB. A good decision there, as was getting Hugh O Connor involved. Looks a great option.

A savage result up there tonight and plenty to work on.

Unbelievable turnaround. In fairness Adam O Sullivan and a couple other subs came into the game after I was critical of the changes earlier.

I still feel taking off James O Dwyer in particular took away some much needed strength at half back but the lads showed real character to turn that back around.

Tobin had a big game at CB. A good decision there, as was getting Hugh O Connor involved. Looks a great option.

A savage result up there tonight and plenty to work on.
Really enjoyed Tobins's performance!

That u17 result means nothing now, it wouldn't even be many of same players involved I'd imagine . If anything it made Clare look at their underage development and since then they've won an all Ireland minor and been competitive in all grades.

People who doubted Buckley were put in their place tonight. His conversation rate is unreal. Great second half. Tobin was immense, just as a proper centre back should be. Great to grind out a win when it looked lost. Character shown tonight.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

8th Aug 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼