Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Huge week for Cork Hurling with seniors & 20s facing knock out hurling and it could be a very long summer if results go against us. The 20s are playing challenge Tonight , any places up for grabs??
Yes big week ahead for us but let’s be honest if the u20s want to get over Clare, Leahy has to be dropped to the subs. His work rate or LACK of work rate should I say is harming our game plan too much. Very evident against Tipp and it’s gone to the point that he causes us more harm than good. Ben o Connor needs to wake up and realise this.

Cork played Charleville seniors tonight in a challenge and won handy. Charleville were missing a lot of players and U-20's hit 4 goals. Great to see Cork footballer Hugh O'Connor lining out and playing well. Timmy Wilk also played well mid-field.

Fair to say we don't stand a chance against that Clare side next week.Jack Leahy and Buckley in my opinion shouldnt be awarded a start after the last day no heart or passion in their performances
Yes big week ahead for us but let’s be honest if the u20s want to get over Clare, Leahy has to be dropped to the subs. His work rate or LACK of work rate should I say is harming our game plan too much. Very evident against Tipp and it’s gone to the point that he causes us more harm than good. Ben o Connor needs to wake up and realise this.
I agree totally as a proud Dungourney man myself i am afraid that young lad and Buckley have both lost the passion for cork and their egos are holding them back.Think Ben O Connor has to make that call this week im afraid we have seen enough

Clare hit everything that moved tonight and the ref was happy to let most of it go. He seemed much tougher on Tipp when they got physical. They will do likewise next Friday night so we better be ready for a war. No place for fancy dan hurlers. Knowing our luck it will be Johnny Murphy reffing so it won’t matter about the game plan. We’ve had fierce bad luck with refs this year -I’m fearing more next week.?

Cork played Charleville seniors tonight in a challenge and won handy. Charleville were missing a lot of players and U-20's hit 4 goals. Great to see Cork footballer Hugh O'Connor lining out and playing well. Timmy Wilk also played well mid-field.
Did Hugh O Connor play with the u20s ? he was not on there panel.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Longlegs (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:10pm

More events ▼