Cork u20 Hurling 2023

Ben and Barry Walsh will be playing Junior A. Jayden Casey and Barry O Flynn will be playing Junior B for Youghals 2nd team and Sars 3rd team. Not sure who the other 3 lads are.
Mark O'Dwyer is playing Junior for Russell Rovers but it's their 1st team anyway and the same with Ben Nyhan for Clyda. David O'Leary, Johnny Galvin and Ronan Dooley are the other players who will be playing Junior for their Clubs.

I think it's somewhat disappointing that in particular there are only 6 of the 2022 minor team involved which is a low count regarding the development of players for next years team whereas there are 5 minors from the 2023 team and at least 1 of those players didn't start last year. I thought at least the following players from each year would be on the current squad:

James Byrne
Adam Walsh

Tadhg O'Leary Hayes
Oisin Fitzgerald
Stephen Lynam

Mark O'Dwyer is playing Junior for Russell Rovers but it's their 1st team anyway and the same with Ben Nyhan for Clyda. David O'Leary, Johnny Galvin and Ronan Dooley are the other players who will be playing Junior for their Clubs.

I think it's somewhat disappointing that in particular there are only 6 of the 2022 minor team involved which is a low count regarding the development of players for next years team whereas there are 5 minors from the 2023 team and at least 1 of those players didn't start last year. I thought at least the following players from each year would be on the current squad:

James Byrne
Adam Walsh

Tadhg O'Leary Hayes
Oisin Fitzgerald
Stephen Lynam
I’m counting 9 if I’m not mistaken? Daniel o Connell, James o brien, timmy wilke, Denis cashman, Daniel murnane, James Murray, Adam o Sullivan, Ross o Sullivan and Peter o Shea.

Cork93

You're correct but I wasn't counting players who were also involved in 2021 and who were involved with last years U-20 winners. My error anyway, I should have stated 6 'extra' which compared to 5 minors from last year is quite small as I believe the 4 names I mentioned should be involved.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Son Of Crazy Chester

Coughlan's, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼