Cork Multi Channel

BOevtSHJ.jpg

Sat1_1996.gif

Ah yes, those were the simpler times. Think I still have that box in the house somewhere.

I still have the box as well. Just seen it a few minutes ago. They're heavy enough and have a bit of weight to them.

I remember a guy opening mine and doing a bit of soldering on it so it became free,years later when they became Chorus they sent me a letter looking for it back.

Your one Sandra Doyle was a cracker IIRC.

I remember they used do coverage of the elections, it was absolutely brilliant. All politics is local.

It was a godsend when they put UK Gold on number 17, easy to put channel 18 off if you couldn't find the LC button in a hurry. My old pair probably thought I had an unhealthy fixation with 70s English sitcoms rather than German tits. Although which is worse I don't know.

There was no fucking frustration known to man like having a free gaff and sitting through Das Harald Schmidt show and realising they were giving the bongo a night off and putting on some American cop show.

Simpler, happier times.

Your one Sandra Doyle was a cracker IIRC.

I remember they used do coverage of the elections, it was absolutely brilliant. All politics is local.

It was a godsend when they put UK Gold on number 17, easy to put channel 18 off if you couldn't find the LC button in a hurry. My old pair probably thought I had an unhealthy fixation with 70s English sitcoms rather than German tits. Although which is worse I don't know.

There was no fucking frustration known to man like having a free gaff and sitting through Das Harald Schmidt show and realising they were giving the bongo a night off and putting on some American cop show.

Simpler, happier times.

felicity-kendall-4_123_566lo.jpg

A bit of vintage kendal there for you la

Got interviewed by sandra doyle on pana in 91 asking about the ireland england match i said a draw which i should have put money on as it was.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

The Insiders

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼