Cork Minor Hurling 2024

No skin off my nose either but I welcome your post in reply which shows the inconsistency.

Team is announced and up here now anyway thanks to Pooman and T. Leaf.

Some good changes but I'm surprised the mid-field is exactly the same as it was v Tipp.
It's probably a more physical team anyway, for better or worse.

Jack O'Brien who played well after coming on in Thurles isn't even a sub and Cathal Lowney who was also introduced is another not included. Are they injured?
Jack O'Brien I believe is injured and may take no further part in the championship.Re:Lowney, that's just a call by the selectors.

Jack O'Brien I believe is injured and may take no further part in the championship.Re:Lowney, that's just a call by the selectors.
Awful pity if that is correct re Jack O Brien. He was on the minor panel last year playing up, so you would have been expecting good things from him this year.

Limerick will be massive no doubt.
Limerick 1st game tonight - no harm we’ve a game under our belts
Limerick will be a good barometer as to where we’re at - although their academies not as dominant the last few years - even ASR slipping
Hopefully our lads can get a win tonight - need a winning culture back

Limerick 1st game tonight - no harm we’ve a game under our belts
Limerick will be a good barometer as to where we’re at - although their academies not as dominant the last few years - even ASR slipping
Hopefully our lads can get a win tonight - need a winning culture back
Asr had 10 Clare lads on their team this year

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼