Cork Minor Hurling 2024

I remember Dowling having a real dig on air at Donal Og when his minors were knocked out (think it was a straight knock out during Covid). Suspect Donal Og may return the compliment!

I remember Dowling having a real dig on air at Donal Og when his minors were knocked out (think it was a straight knock out during Covid). Suspect Donal Og may return the compliment!
I hope he does. Dowling is a smug smartass and so far his tenure in management has been p!ss poor. Interestingly after 2 rounds of the underage Munster championships Limerick are yet to win a game.
Indeed the famed Limerick academy that Anthony Daly likes to rave about hasn't won an underage All Ireland since 2017.

As the years move on its looking more and more like Limericks success has been built on a generational group of players (albeit given the financial muscle to be the very best version of themselves) rather then any far reaching magical academy churning out legend after legend.

twohig from valley rovers of innishannon seems to be a fine player,I was at his county final last year and he scored. 3-5 FROM PLAY.Mesmorising,he was taken off at half time vs limmeick after looking as our main threat.Also vs Tipperary he won a hop ball which caused confusion in the Tipperary deffence,also looked lethal in the warmup may I add.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼