Cork Minor Hurling 2023

Ya I actually think maybe it's a better rule in that scenario. Would be hard on a team to get 2 wins but not go through due to scoring difference. At least then it's settled on the pitch.

Looks like an excellent championship so far and very competitive. Aghada nearly caught Midleton tonight and Youghal ran the Glen close in Round 2 so while they didn't get a win those 2 clubs took a bit from playing at that higher level I'm sure
Been great in fairness. Was at B'collig Sars tonight. I'd say B'collig are still scratching their heads as to how they lost that one. They were excellent all through but a couple of bits of magic from an excellent player and naivety on the line for not parking the bus cost them.
When a goal with the last puck to win by a point decides the game it's always fierce exciting.

I think that poor kid from the Barr’s that drowned tragically last week ( RIP) was a corner back so maybe they retired the Jersey

but I’m only guessing
Yeah they retired the jersey for the 3 teams that travelled and pulled out the city team as Jack was part of the panel recently

It was a nice touch and much appreciated, it’s been a horrendous week for us all in Togher

Honest Rebel

Sam Ring is on the Cork U-14 Deveopment Squad and Tom Walsh is on the same at U-15.

Carrigtwohill defeated Glen Rovers 2-16 to 1-09 in the Premier 1 final and Kiltha Og defeated Carrigaline 4-13 to 3-13 in the Premier 2 final.

Honest Rebel

Sam Ring is on the Cork U-14 Deveopment Squad and Tom Walsh is on the same at U-15.

Carrigtwohill defeated Glen Rovers 2-16 to 1-09 in the Premier 1 final and Kiltha Og defeated Carrigaline 4-13 to 3-13 in the Premier 2 final.
Was there much difference in standards between the 2 finals

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Bermuda County Council

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼