Cork Minor Hurling 2023

Corkman1 I knew of Colm's injury woes but I thought they were a while back and he was now going well again. I didn't know Eoin had been injured for a period but when I saw him playing about a month ago he looked overweight but still played well clearing a lot of ball. One would think that the Cork management would be going with at least one of them, currently I can only see Cillian O'Callaghan at full-back with Richie Harney as cover unless there is another player from this year's U-15's.

Cork minors took part in a friendly today vs Midleton Cbs with CBS coming out on top with a scoreline of 2-16 to 1-12 a few cork minors playing with school instead of county Sean o Callaghan Ben Walsh James o brien Ben Walsh Patrick Walsh Tomas Condon Cillian o Callaghan etc all playing with CBS

Cork552

Who played well on both teams?

There are at least 5 U-16 players part of the Cork panel, Jack & Mark O'Brien (Douglas), Cian O'Connor (Millstreet), Oisin O'Connell (Carrigaline) and Fionn Lardner (Fermoy) are all involved.

There is nowhere near enough P1 players on this current Minor panel. . Not to be too critical of young lads but this panel has quite a few who are lording it in the lower divisions . I am bewildered by some of the selections by this current management . There has been quite a few who I would regard as a lot better players left out of this panel . Then again its all to opinions and some politics .

Cork552

There are at least 5 U-16 players part of the Cork panel, Jack & Mark O'Brien (Douglas), Cian O'Connor (Millstreet), Oisin O'Connell (Carrigaline) and Fionn Lardner (Fermoy) are all involved.
This match actually toke place 4 or 5 days ago but the post wasn’t going up but anyway wasn’t at the game myself only heard from someone who was there apparently cork minors had 8 coaches on the sidelines

Cork552

Match review from someone who was there if you want a look

Attachments

• 1B9DBCFD-C503-4BC9-B6B4-CA1C30EFDB0A.png
    1B9DBCFD-C503-4BC9-B6B4-CA1C30EFDB0A.png
    441.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 955B1B07-A376-46C4-971E-09D4DAE22486.png
    955B1B07-A376-46C4-971E-09D4DAE22486.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 78
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm