Cork label Xoom Recordings

Xoom Recordings is a new Cork label run by myself Matthew Collins and will be having it's first release on December the 5th on limited vinyl and digital on December the 15th. Deep house and the occasional flirt with techno will be the labels signature sound.

A1 James Johnston - From Here To Somewhere
A2 Matthew Collins - It's You
B1 Rubberlips - Jazzy Spice
B2 Florian Muller - Little Deep

Clip at end of post

Some feedback below that has come back so far. Also getting props from John Daly, Stevie G, Disconauts, Max Conte, DeepSouthSounds, Maksy, Gilbert Steele amongst other Irish and Cork Djs.

Delano Smith - james johnston does it again!

Mike W (Kolour Recordings) -
great release here guys. loads of good variation and proper nice, deep grooves. all the best o
f returns and many more! cheers

Tom Findlay (Groove Armada) James Johnston is wicked

Nick Woolfson (Mock N Toof) excellent release.......love the cool deep jazzy grooves

Jesus Gonsev - Dope release,James Johnston,Matthew Collins tracks are my favs

Downtown Party Network (Eskimo) - super! especially Florian Muller - Little Deep and James Johnston - From Here To Somewhere.

Tim Hopgood - Ethyl (Secret Sundaze/Tsuba) James and Florian's cuts are really nice

Rainer Truby (Compost) yeah, like a few tunes on here....James Johnston flows nicely and that Matthew Collins tune shows some soul!

Ugly Drums (Quintessentials) - nice and deep release!

Norm Talley - From here to Somewhere for me! Nice!!! Support from Detroit!!

Chris Duckenfield (Swag) Some nifty moves to be had here, the James J stands out, but it's a more than decent maiden voyage

Waze & Odyssey (Wolf Music) florian nails it. like the james johnston number too

Matt (The Dead Rose Music Company) James Johnston can do no wrong in my eyes. defo play this out. cheers

Tony Rodriguez (Brothers' Vibe) Great pieces!

http://soundcloud.com/xoom-recordings/true-people-e-p-james-johnston

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

CSM Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼