Cork Intermediate football 2019

Point of note to Gabriel Rgers followers; I ll hope they ll press’s the powers that be to stop Dromtarriffe management encroachment on pitch. On numerous occasions 5 at a time out in the MIDDLE of the field holding up play and giving the ref plenty of advice. Creedon or is it Creed was banging on about something to linesman and when that didn’t work went out to the ref himself to make his point known. That man should not b allowed inside any field!

Point of note to Gabriel Rgers followers; I ll hope they ll press’s the powers that be to stop Dromtarriffe management encroachment on pitch. On numerous occasions 5 at a time out in the MIDDLE of the field holding up play and giving the ref plenty of advice. Creedon or is it Creed was banging on about something to linesman and when that didn’t work went out to the ref himself to make his point known. That man should not b allowed inside any field!
Why stop if it’s working!!! If I was Gabriel Rangers I’d make it much more of my business to worry about the drom players rather than the management

Relegation playoff: Adrigole 1-14 Youghal 1-9 FT

Youghal and Grenagh relegated to Junior A next year
Delay of execution for Adrigole. Going nowhere at this level. Doubtful they’ll survive the big cull in 2021, if they survive next year even. A team like that needs to rebuilding at Junior level.

Mitchelstown
Rockchapel
Aghabullogue
Millstreet
St Finbarr's
Glanworth
Kildorrery
Gabriel Rangers
Knocknagree
Ballydesmond
Mayfield
Youghal - RELEGATED
Dromtarriffe
Glanmire
Glenville
Kinsale
Ballinora
Adrigole
Grenagh - RELEGATED

With another one team gone next year and 5 gone in 2021, who do ye think will be following Youghal and Grenagh back down to junior grade in the next 2 years?

Mitchelstown
Rockchapel
Aghabullogue
Millstreet
St Finbarr's
Glanworth
Kildorrery
Gabriel Rangers
Knocknagree
Ballydesmond
Mayfield
Youghal - RELEGATED
Dromtarriffe
Glanmire
Glenville
Kinsale
Ballinora
Adrigole
Grenagh - RELEGATED

With another one team gone next year and 5 gone in 2021, who do ye think will be following Youghal and Grenagh back down to junior grade in the next 2 years?

Adrigole and ballinora definelty the two weakest teams left in the grade.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼