Cork Intermediate football 2019

Definitely. I think Millstreet will give Knocknagree their toughest game of the year though. I saw Dromtarriffe beat Millstreet 1st round but could see Knocknagree doing wreck against Dromtarriffe defence. Think Millstreet are better set up to challenge them

I would like to strike this post from the record 😂

Knocknagree 3-21
Millstreet 1-8
FT

Knocknagree v Gabriel Rangers in the county final on Saturday 2 November

Both teams will play in the PIFC next year

Millsttreet was abysmal. Aidan omahony was a very expensive, two year long flop. A lot of clubs are finding out the hard way it might be better to shop more local when it comes to management teams.

Millsttreet was abysmal. Aidan omahony was a very expensive, two year long flop. A lot of clubs are finding out the hard way it might be better to shop more local when it comes to management teams.

You need the raw materials first and foremost which Millstreet do not. This grade is pitiful for the most part and Knocknagree are showing that. They’re a very good side but they’re taking them all apart at their ease. There are junior sides hammering these teams which tells me this grade should probably be scrapped and everyone put back down junior.

That’s a good win for Gabriels but they’ll struggle massively up a level now. Knocknagree will be looking to win Premier Intermediate again and they’ll walk the final.

You need the raw materials first and foremost which Millstreet do not. This grade is pitiful for the most part and Knocknagree are showing that. They’re a very good side but they’re taking them all apart at their ease. There are junior sides hammering these teams which tells me this grade should probably be scrapped and everyone put back down junior.

That’s a good win for Gabriels but they’ll struggle massively up a level now. Knocknagree will be looking to win Premier Intermediate again and they’ll walk the final.

There are a few junior clubs that would be better than some of the clubs up intermediate

There are a few junior clubs that would be better than some of the clubs up intermediate

If they’re good enough they’ll win junior but overall it would make more sense now to just drop everyone in this grade except for the two finalists down to junior. Knocknagree will be looking to win Premier Intermediate but Gabriels will struggle I feel. This grade is not a good reflection of intermediate. How many clubs would actually win their junior division if they all went down?

If they’re good enough they’ll win junior but overall it would make more sense now to just drop everyone in this grade except for the two finalists down to junior. Knocknagree will be looking to win Premier Intermediate but Gabriels will struggle I feel. This grade is not a good reflection of intermediate. How many clubs would actually win their junior division if they all went down?

Not many would be my guess.

Junior level is hugely lopsided so yeah I agree that bringing down a lot of that grade might balance things out.

The one thing I’ve seen from this grade this year with the exception of Knocknagree they are all closely enough matched.
Gabriel’s will be best out the gate in the final they are decent inside and from frees but won’t get the opportunity’s to use their strengths.

Millstreet and Dromtarriffe and much better off losing in the semi final rather than going up

Let them continue to build in lower intermediate no point going up just to make up the numbers.

I’m looking forward to this grade next year with the 2 relegations and Knocknagree gone.
It will be very competitive i

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ben Portsmouth - This Is Elvis

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼