Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Does anyone think a Russian Doll type operation went on down in Dingle? I once spent a mad weekend in Dingle, while back home from the states. during the weekend of the Eubanks Collins fight. It involved an impromptu boxing match on the main road, a joyride on a Raleigh Vector, an albino on a motor bike, and a lovely Kerry girl. I’m pretty sure Pat Ryan was invited too but he wouldn’t go because of the hurling.

Hoggy is a very good player but he’s a step down from the very top inside forwards who have played the game over the last 20 years The likes of Seamus Callahan and Aaron Gillane are/were more complete players than him. For my money Hoggy has been a great servant but is next level down from the likes of - Joe C, TJ and the two I mentioned Size and workrate were the weaknesses jn Hoggys game. No doubting he’s one of the best players to ever play for Cork though.

Does anyone think a Russian Doll type operation went on down in Dingle? I once spent a mad weekend in Dingle, while back home from the states. during the weekend of the Eubanks Collins fight. It involved an impromptu boxing match on the main road, a joyride on a Raleigh Vector, an albino on a motor bike, and a lovely Kerry girl. I’m pretty sure Pat Ryan was invited too but he wouldn’t go because of the hurling.
This sounds like you hit the nail on the head. Il have what your smoking

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Flake The Gander

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼