Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Looking forward to the trip to Ennis on Sunday . Given all the bit*hing and whinging by the Clare crowd about travelling to Cork last year , I assume I'll be able to park right next to their state of the art modern multi million euro stadium , with quality access , no traffic restrictions and fantastic catering facilities .

I just know that I'm in for a treat
Good luck dear sir, you will be lucky to make it out of there alive.

Looking forward to the trip to Ennis on Sunday . Given all the bit*hing and whinging by the Clare crowd about travelling to Cork last year , I assume I'll be able to park right next to their state of the art modern multi million euro stadium , with quality access , no traffic restrictions and fantastic catering facilities .

God I hate Clare

The last time I was there, there was no running water in the jacks. Absolutely dump of a place.

It’s a fuckn dive. Fire officers shouldn’t allow it for c/ship. Apparently they are following other counties and going for re naming the stadium for decent money. MrBinman Cusack Park is the rumour.

It looks like the Munster council took the dig from KOD's statement before the whole SV Pairc debacle to heart (about Cork being denied championship games throughout the year).
Munster hurling finals are now going to rotate between Cork, Tipp and Lim venues when Clare and/or Waterford are finalists. Starting with Semple in 2024.
If either of Cork, Tipp and Lim meet in the final, the home and away agreements between these teams kicks in.
Glad to see Clare being slapped down for there disgusting behaviour for last years munster final.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼