Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Getting rid of the management hasn't been mentioned in a while. Odd.
2 great wins with mgmt selection and subs spot on, plus players are motivated. Huge credit to mgmt.

The wford first game out was a shitshow in terms of selection and subs. Its important to not forget this. I think we are now 3 wins from the past 8 cship games, thats 38%, fingers crossed we qualify and continue the upward curve.

Anyone else a small bit worried that there’ll be an unofficial deal on Sunday to knock Cork out? Please tell me that’s insane.
Can’t see it, though we’ll be getting nervous if it is close on Sunday towards the end.

A draw is too risky for Limerick, if they’re level going into the last few minutes Waterford would need just one point to send them packing, can’t see them letting themselves get into that position, Cork have been excellent the last two weekends, but Limerick are still the strong favourites and if there’s an opportunity to take them out, teams will be trying their best to do so.

Connolly/Hayes …Gruesome twosome… dynamic duo… twin towers…might be a reincarnation of Paddy Barry and Christy Ring. And Hoggy alongside them…Both Downey’s starred again, and Rob has nailed down that Number 6 position. We have a team…let’s hope we emerge from Munster!

Anyone else a small bit worried that there’ll be an unofficial deal on Sunday to knock Cork out? Please tell me that’s insane.
This won’t happen, not purposely anyway.

If Waterford are that close to Limerick then they will also have a glorious chance to knock Limerick out altogether so don’t expect there to be any wild deals to be made on something like that.

But I wouldn’t rule out a draw next weekend.

This won’t happen, not purposely anyway.

If Waterford are that close to Limerick then they will also have a glorious chance to knock Limerick out altogether so don’t expect there to be any wild deals to be made on something like that.

But I wouldn’t rule out a draw next weekend.
Davy Fitz would double cross Kiely. Dessie coming up to take a free in 70th minute to win the game? Davy would say “drive it over “…. Deal or no deal

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

29th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼