Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Clearly wasn’t fully fit today and not risked by PR. When he’s fully fit he goes in straight in for Ethan Twomey and we are seriously motoring then.

The last piece of the jigsaw is not popular - SOD. Millerick for me lads.
Meade was superb when he came on and it was a forced sub due to Twomey’s injury. He was everywhere and his distribution but short and long was fantastic. We improved a lot with him on so therefore he must start midfield.

Rob Downey has found his spot at 6. It’s a very good sign of things when Joyce is not a certainty to come back in. Far from it. The second half today was the best from that back 6 as a collective, finally helping each other out whenever possible and very few silly frees. No fucking around with short stuff close to our own goal either.

We are learning and improving a lot with each game. It would be a killer if we got knocked out next weekend because we are now a major threat for an All Ireland.

I know Tipp werent at the races, defence was poor but I though the Cork forwards' movement was sensational,

our next match is likely to be v Joe McDonagh winners (Laois or Offaly) on Sat. June 15th, the a qf v Leinster runners-up the following weekend.

If that’s right then there is no way that Waterford or Clare can finish with a better score difference than us with those results, meaning we’d be through to a Munster final vs Limerick?? I could be wrong though.
Even better, we'd get to hear Waterford and Clare complaining that both of them beat us head to head 🤪

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany ‘maritime’ Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼