Cork Hurlers - Part 2

i really think we need to think seriously about an outside manager...preferably from KK.
I have always been against an outside manager and I still am but i do wonder are we too worried about upsetting each other down here. I also think we have been severely lacking in top class coaches down here. Imagine if we had Paul Kinnerk here for the last 7 years, we would be a different team

Everyone should look again at the 2nd Clare goal. I couldn’t understand at the time how Diarmuid Ryan ran such a long distance unopposed. Watch how many Cork players started in line or ahead of Ryan and didn’t even bother their holes getting back. Our number 5 started well ahead of him on the far side and could have ran across to try and cut him off but he didn’t bother and stood watching with his hands on his hips. Other went back at jogging pace, more walked. Sure where are you going with fellas like that that couldn’t be fucking bothered.
My memory of it and I could be wrong was that Coleman who could have tracked Ryan decided to try a rush in and block the Clare player feeding Ryan but obviously missed leaving a pretty tired Barrett to now try and catch Ryan. Again I need to re watch to be sure.

My memory of it and I could be wrong was that Coleman who could have tracked Ryan decided to try a rush in and block the Clare player feeding Ryan but obviously missed leaving a pretty tired Barrett to now try and catch Ryan. Again I need to re watch to be sure.
Yeah you’re right on that (not certain it was Coleman but you’re probably right) that rushed in needlessly. But the starting positions of our whole half back line is terrible. And then just watch the 4/5 of them stroll back. Tim never moved, he could have ran back and taken O Donnell. Shocking stuff, you’ll win no game with that crap.

It was indeed Coleman who rushed in and made the wrong decision, subs offered very
Little unfortunately and none of them new players

It was indeed Coleman who rushed in and made the wrong decision, subs offered very
Little unfortunately and none of them new players
Every Cork player deserves our suppport and respect. Its important to learn from this.

Meade, ROF, Coleman were beyond poor. As others have stated, they are returning from in jury. Why pick them? Hard Fail for P Ryan yesterday lads.

Huge credit to Harnedy, Dalton, Connelly and the hard workers, young downey, barrett, NOL, Fitz etc

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Strangeways Club Night*

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼